Sunday, August 14, 2011

Thanks uncle

Thanks uncle, countless times i said it in my heart.
Thanks uncle, the words that i never make to speak out.
Thanks uncle, you are the one that teaches me to be more mature and independent.
Thanks uncle, for inviting me to stay with your family during holidays where i cant go home.
Thanks uncle, for i know how tiring its to drive all the way from your house to fetch me.
Thanks uncle, where you applied leave just to stay home and look after me.
Thanks uncle, where you have to look for good food for me after worn out from work.
Thanks uncle, the Japanese restaurant its really nice, still remember the grilled pregnant fish.
Thanks uncle, the dim sums r nice too, and the extra cup of Chinese tea.
Thanks uncle, for treating me so nicely.

Sorry uncle, for making you difficult to 做人.

No comments:

Post a Comment