Friday, November 5, 2010

My God! Where is he?

You can interpret the title in two ways. First: Oh my God! Where is he? Second: Where is my God? Well, if you interpret it in the first way, u r normal. If u interpret it in the 2nd way, u r abnormal. Sry tat first interpretation is wrong. 2nd is correct.

One morning, i woke up in warm and dazzling sun rays filtering in from the window. i sat on my bed, eyes winced into strings, looking around me. i am in my bedroom, of course. i turned and looked around. Nobody's around. Bt is it really nobody around? Then, where is he? 

He had been there since the day i was borne. Every season, day and night, every hour of the day. Whenever i am here, he ll be here. Indeed, 19 yrs of my life, he has never been absent. 

But where is he now? I searched my room. Is he under the bed? I opened my cabinate. Inside the drawer? Bathroom? Overturned my pail. Up the dusty cupboard? Hiding elsewhere? I combed the whole room. After an hour, i gave up. He has gone. 

I cried, i weeped, i sobbed. 

He had been here the day before. Two days before. Three years before, months and years before. So ancient that i cant remember when he started to exist. 

I had been busy lately. Not lately, bt long time ago. Nt busy, bt very busy. When i was studying, he used to be around.. Bt i had been too busy.. Much too busy. He lingered around me, and i paying no attention to him. Like a busy daddy trying to ignore the playful son. Sometimes, i shoo him away. "Sry, pls leave me alone. i m too busy for other things." Things became worse when the exams are coming. I spend hrs and hrs in front of study desk. Sry, u r important to me, bt nt now.. I nid to be prepared for it. If u r so free, do give me blessings. 

As i mentioned, i have been busy. After exam, i had to go out and enjoy myself to make up for the tortures i had gone thru all these days. Again, i locked him up. I had fun. I played, I laughed a lot. It was middle of the nite before i come back. The light were still on. He is still there. He had gone weary waiting from me. Bt i cn see fire burning in his eyes. I cant accompany him. Sry, nt today. I am too tired. I have to go to bed..

There were times i m in-obedient. He knows every thing that i had done wrong. Because he knows everything under the Sun. He would stared at me with angry looks. Many a times, he will sigh long. He gets mad at me and make me promise i ll never repeat it. I promise, i swear, i never gt rid of them. But he forgive again and again...

I think of the time we had together. Peaceful and joyful moments i never had before. But men are weak, and they tend to 4get..

I folded my hands and closed my eyes. And that was this feeling, so familiar and yet so long-lost. There he is, coming in the morning breeze, filling the whole room.

 "I have been looking for you.."

"Me too.." he replied.

4 comments:

  1. i simply love dis one albin!! *tears dropped* was as simple as everyday life, and yet it sounds so near to heart! totally thumbs up!! let's experience Him together, and, He really longs to hear from you, brother.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shud we change the christmas sketch to this one? then i cn act alone.. ha.. feel quite lost at times when i tin i fail as christian.. glad tat u like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. den we do 2 sketch.. dis one 1st den only d happier one.. =) god idea albin.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh no.. kidding. i tin u more suitable 4 the first sketch. haha

    ReplyDelete